New Highs CBD Infused Gummies
Not privy to the flavor of most CBD oils on the market today? Do you love the benefits of CBD but hate the taste or the thought of having to make capsules to consume it? If so, you might be pleasantly surprised to learn that you can make your own CBD-infused gummies at home with just a few simple ingredients. Not only do gummy treats make dosing more fun, they also make it much tastier.
Check out the recipe below and be on your way to making your own CBD-infused gummies with New Highs CBD.
- 1 cup of a fruit juice of your choice
- If you prefer to use fresh fruit, you can alternately substitute ? cup of raspberries, strawberries, or blueberries and ? cup of water in place of the 1 cup of fruit juice.
- 4 tablespoons of gelatin (3 tablespoons if using fresh fruit)
- 2-3 teaspoons of CBD oil
- With most CBD oils this will be equivalent to approximately 5mg of CBD in each gummy which is good for a casual experience or micro-dosing. This ratio is based upon a 15-gummy batch per recipe.
- Small Saucepan
- Stovetop Burner
- Gummy Molds
- The first step is to add the juice and gelatin to a small saucepan then whisk together swiftly until thoroughly combined.
- The second step is to place the saucepan on a medium heat and bring the contents to a soft boil. Once boiling, simply allow the mixture to thicken and then remove it promptly from the heat.
- The third step is to add the CBD oil to the mixture and whisk until thoroughly mixed. You will need to work quickly here as the mixture once removed from heat will begin to thicken quickly.
- Once you have added the CBD oil or CBD tincture to the mixture simply pour into your desired molds and refrigerate for a ½ hour before enjoying!
- In substitute of gelatin, you can also utilize agar powder. To utilize agar powder simply substitute the 4 tablespoons of gelatin with a tablespoon of agar powder.
- Depending on your tolerance and specific needs, as well as the CBD tincture that you use, you may want to adjust this recipe for a stronger or weaker concentration of CBD per gummy. If you prefer a stronger dosage or titrate per gummy, simply increase the concentration of CBD oil within the recipe accordingly. If you prefer a lighter dosage or titrate of CBD, it is recommended to cut the gummies in half rather than decreasing the amount of CBD oil in the recipe.
To obtain the perfect CBD oil for this recipe, visit our shop page and use code STRIVE for 10% off your order.
Remember to always consume responsibly and be sure to store your infused gummies out of the reach of children.