Warren Bobrow’s New Highs CBD Cocktail, The Dreamer
Warren Bobrow, the Cocktail Whisperer, a mixologist, chef, and multi-published author of six books.
More importantly, he is a fantastic human and supporter of the plant!
We asked Warren to come up with his ideal CBD cocktail and he made The Dreamer which is a New Highs CBD Rum Mule for Two. Not only is the cocktail delicious it is fun to make at home!
- 1 oz. Fruitations Tangerine Syrup
- .50 oz. Pickett’s GB Extra Spicy Ginger Beer Syrup
- 3 oz. Roasted Homemade Grapefruit Juice
- 3 oz. Privateer Rum (a very fine New England Rum) if desired
- Club Soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, dissolved into some spring water in a small spray bottle
- Peychaud’s Bitters
- Fresh mint
- New Highs CBD
- Split grapefruit, place on foil, sprinkle with Demerara sugar and Angostura Bitters, roast at 300 for an hour or until well caramelized, cool and juice
- Spray the inside of a Collins-style (tall and narrow) glass that has been pre-chilled with ice/water- pour out ice and water and then spray the saline solution inside!
- Add a spear of good ice to the Collins glass
- To a Boston Shaker, fill ¾ with ice and add the Fruitations/Pickett’s syrups, juice, and rum
- Cap and shake hard for 30 seconds
- Pour over the ice spear in the Collins Glass that has been pre-treated with saline
- Top with club soda to fill
- Dot with the New Highs CBD
- Dot with Peychaud’s Bitters
- Slap the mint and drop on top
Share your experience making The Dreamer with us on Instagram @newhighscbd!