What Is CBG?
The first phytocannabinoid to be produced in every cannabis plant is Cannabigerol or CBG for short.
Through specific enzymes in the plant, it is broken down and converted into the acid form of the primary cannabinoid lines, including CBD, THC, and CBC. While minimal in most strains, CBG has many potential leading breeders to experimenting with manipulation techniques in hopes of producing higher CBD content through extracting the cannabinoid at the optimal time prior to converting it to one of the other three main cannabinoids. While more research is needed, it appears that CBG could offer a variety of different benefits, such as those listed below.
- Reducing Intraocular Pressure in Glaucoma Patients
- Decreasing Inflammation for IBS Patients
- Inhibiting Cancer Tumor Growth
- Antibacterial Properties Against MRSA
- Psychotropic Appetite Stimulant
Shop New Highs CBG tincture online.